Imagine you have been asked to teach a small group of your peers about animal organs.
Create 10 multiple-choice questions to test knowledge of the structure and function of animal organs.
Address the functions of each of the following concepts in your test:
- Differences between asymmetrical, radial symmetry and bilateral symmetry.
- Differences between endotherms and exotherms.
- Definition and examples of epithelial tissue. (provide 1 example)
- Definition and examples of connective tissue. (provide 1 example)
- Definition and examples of muscle tissue. (provide 1 example)
- Definition and examples of nervous tissue. (provide 1 example)
Use the Physiology Test Template to complete this assignment. It has been attached to this post for this assignment.
Read the Writing Good Multiple Choice questions article on the Berkeley Lab Training website for tips on writing multiple-choice questions:http://training.lbl.gov/Resources/MultipleChoice.html
Cite your sources according to APA guidelines.