IEP Case Study: Collaborating with Multiple Points of View
After completing this assignment, you will have demonstrated your understanding of the following objectives:
- Analyze the value of co-teaching as an inclusion model of instructional delivery.
- Analyze the value of collaborative consultation as an inclusion model of instructional delivery.
- Analyze ways to create a collaborative school culture to promote professional growth and leadership.
- Determine some of the causes of education-based conflict.
- Evaluate problem solving and negotiation strategies to resolve education-based conflict.
- Recognize the importance of knowing personal strengths and weaknesses in conflict resolution.
- Evaluate verbal, non-verbal, and para-verbal cues that impact communication with educators, administrators, parents, and community members.
- Analyze the range of placements and services offered to students who have a disability.