Paradise Hospital, Inc. is a for-profit hospital. As the facilitys new hospital administrator, you have been tasked with improving the service value of the hospital. The administration has not done this process since the hospital began operating in the year 1995. The investors are not familiar with the value proposition strategies of hospitals in the current day America.
Note: You may create and / or make all necessary assumptions needed for the completion of this assignment.
Write a five to six (5-6) page paper in which you:
- Articulate the meaning of value-added service as it pertains to patient care services, and argue the major reasons why it matters to add value to patient services. Justify your response.
- Outline a system for identifying the functional areas in which changes might be necessary in order to improve the hospitals service value. Recommend the key methods that you would use to acquire the information necessary to identify the specified functional areas.
- Specify four (4) specific areas where you believe the administration can add value in Paradise Hospital, and argue the most significant reasons why such value proposition would improve the value of services to the patients.
- Use five (5) recent (within the last five  years) quality academic resources in this assignment.
Note: Wikipedia and other websites do not qualify as quality academic resources.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
- Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; citations and references must follow APA or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
- Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the students name, the professors name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required assignment page length.