please include both question and answer in document 🙂
- Explain what the sun is and how it differs from other stars we see in the sky.
- Discuss how we are able to feel the sunâ€™s heat and see its brightness?
- Describe sunspots and how they impact the overall energy of the Sun.
- Discuss the difference between solar flares and CMEâ€™s.
- What happened in 2012 and how does it illustrate the importance of understanding the sun and how it works?
- Describe the sizes of the sun, moon and Earth models given to the participants. Before embarking on the actual activity, what did the participants learn as a result of the size of the models?
- What were the participants tasked with figuring out and what did they realize they needed to simulate in order to determine their answer?
- Describe a solar eclipse.
- Discuss what the experiment put into perspective for the participants.