Authentic leadership focuses on leadership that is genuine and real. Whether something is genuine and real may likely be in the mind of the individual evaluating it or experiencing it.
- Examine the usefulness of authentic leadership in organizations by identifying research that supports or refutes authentic leadership as a determinant of organizational or individual success.
- In order to make the implicit explicit, identify elements of authentic leadership. Describe the behavioral elements that one might objectively see in an authentic leader.
- Include the role of emotional intelligence in authentic leadership.
- Identify a nationally or internationally recognizable, currently living business figure who might be described as an authentic leader and justify your selection of that individual.
- Next, critically evaluate your authentic leadership skills in relation to the behavioral elements and emotional intelligence you identified as important. Identify any areas for personal growth as a result of this examination.
- Write an essay that includes an introduction paragraph, the essayâ€™s body, and a conclusion paragraph to address the assignmentâ€™s guide questions. Do not address the questions using a question-and-answer format.
Your well-written paper should meet the following requirements:
- Be 3-5 pages in length, which does not include the title and reference pages, which are never a part of the content minimum requirements.
- Use Saudi Electronic University academic writing standards and APA style guidelines.
- Support your submission with course material concepts, principles, and theories from the textbook and at least two current, scholarly, peer-reviewed journal articles. Current articles are those published in the last five years.