The option to improve your grade on this assignment up to a maximum of 20% with a rewrite applies only if the following requirements are met:
- Assignment 4, Part 1 was submitted on time.
- Rewrite of Assignment 4, Part 2 is to be submitted on time.
- All criteria were addressed in the first submission of the assignment.
- The improvement of 20% will depend on the professor’s evaluation, using the same criteria as for the first submission.
- The revised grade cannot exceed 94%.
Before revising the assignment, you should:
- Review the feedback from your professor.
- Review the criteria for Assignment 4 and make sure you have addressed the criteria thoroughly.
Write a four to six (4-6) page paper in which you:
- Give a brief explanation of your chosen topical area.
- Based on your chosen topic, define the problems and challenges that exist in crime and criminology. Explain the historical issues that have contributed to the problems and challenges.
- Address the internal and external stakeholders and how they contribute to both the problems and the solutions in crime and criminology.
- Discuss the data and information that you have collected while conducting research on your topic. Discuss how the data relates to the problems and challenges in crime and criminology.
- Develop a solution that addresses the problems and challenges in crime and criminology, based on your research.
- Use at least eight (6) scholarly sources in this assignment. Note: Wikipedia, Ask.com, Answers.com and general websites do not qualify as scholarly.
Note: These criteria are the same as the previous a