Determining the information technology (IT) management strategy that will work best for an organization requires that an assessment of the current state of the organization is conducted.
Write a strategic information systems assessment of 4â€“5 pages for the case study organization that includes the following:
- Analyze the strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and threats for the case study organization that are related to its present information systems environment.
- Assess the forces that are presently governing competition for the case study organization.
- Using Wisemanâ€™s framework of strategy development, define the strategic thrusts (and related advantages) that the case study organization should use to build a business case for implementing an information systems management plan.
- Add this section to the Strategic Information Systems Assessment section of your Business Strategy and Management Plan .
- Name the document “yourname_IT600_
- All sources should be cited using in-text references and in the References section using APA format.