- The second worldview paper assignment requires you to write an essay comparing/contrasting your own worldview with a Christian worldview. If you have a Christian worldview, you are to compare and contrast your Christian worldview with one of the other worldviews we examined this semester (how are they similar/how are they different). You will need to answer the Sire fundamental questions we have been discussing the throughout the semester (see above). .
- What is ultimate reality? What is the source of everything? Asking these questions does not mean that there is a definitive answer. Some worldviews may hold the belief that there is no intelligible answer to these questions.
- Is the nature of the world eternal or does it have a beginning? Is it good or evil or something else? Is it orderly or chaotic, intelligible or absurd?
- What is a human being? Do human beings have only a body, a body and a soul, or something else? Are we good or evil or amoral? Are we able to acquire knowledge of the world and of God? If so, how is this attained? What is the source of the problem or the problems that we face? What is the solution to the problem or problems?
- What happens to a person at death?
- Why is it possible to know anything at all?
- What is the nature of our morality? How do we know right from wrong?
- What is the meaning of human history? Is there a Meta-narrative? Another way of asking this
question is whether this world view believes that there is The Story that tells how we got here
and why we are here.
- What personal, life-orienting core commitments are consistent with this worldview?
- A minimum of 7 pages not to exceed 9, typed, double-spaced, Times New Roman 12 font, using APA standard
- Title page, including title of paper, your name, course name and course number, date of submission (Page 1)
- A minimum of 5 pages describing your worldview (Pages 2-6)
- A reference page (Pages 7-9)
- A minimum of 5 references are required, including the texts, The Holy Bible, The Universe Next Door, other books and articles from academic sources (Net Library), or other periodicals.
Is this part of your assignment? ORDER NOW
Philanthropicprofessor.org is a marketplace platform to connect students with tutors for their academic needs. Our network of tutors will help make study error-free with accurate grammar, context, guidelines, and everything in between. Enjoy top-quality academic guidance by the veteran specialists.