Come up with an original example of a one to many unary relationship. Create an example model of this relationship using the MySQL Workbench data modeler.
Come up with an original example of a ternary relationship. Create an example model of this relationship using the MySQL Workbench data modeler.
Using MySQL Workbench create a data model for on Adult Baseball league which supports all of the following data requirements:
- A team has a unique number associated with it
- Team Name
- Team City
- Each team has more than one player associated with it
- Each Player has a unique number
- A player may play or have played for more than one team
- The number of years and batting average is tracked for each team the player played for.
- In this league, all coaches are also players.
- A Team can have more than one coach.
- A team can have multiple bats
- Each bat is identified by a unique serial number.
For each of the three models above, you should export your model as a single page PDF and submit the resulting files.