In order to complete this assignment, refer to the Case Study titled Two Entrepreneurial Titans Mary Kay Ash and Anita Roddick found in Chapter 10 of your Reeves textbook.
Based on the Case Study, write a four to five (4-5) page paper in which you:
- Compare and contrast three (3) aspects of both Mary Kay Ash and Anita Roddick as managers and as leaders. Next, give your opinion as to who you believe is the better manager and leader. Justify your response.
- Analyze the significance of Ash and Roddicks achievements on women leadership during their respective eras. Next, give your opinion as to what you believe were each womans greatest accomplishments. Justify your response.
- Analyze the following quote from Mary Kay Ash and suggest three (3) ways it is relevant to a successful business: People are definitely a companys greatest asset. It doesnt make any difference whether the product is cars or cosmetics. A company is only as good as the people it keeps. Provide support for your response.
- Evaluate the importance of one (1) of the following quotes from Anita Roddick, and speculate about two (2) lessons managers can learn from it:
- For me, campaigning and good business is also about putting forward solutions, not just opposing destructive practices or human rights abuses.
- If you think you are too small to have an impact, try going to bed with a mosquito.
- Examine both Ashs and Roddicks leadership styles. Next, select either Ash or Roddick, and specify whether or not you would emulate her style if you were in her position. Provide a rationale for your response.
- Must have 3 references.