In order to complete this assignment, refer to the Case Study titled Sales at Syntec Corporation found in Chapter 8 of your Reeves textbook.
Based on the Case Study, write a four to five (4-5) page paper in which you:
- Compose a sexual harassment policy for Syntec Corporation that would address harassment issues for all employees. Next, select three (3) elements of this policy that you believe would have the greatest impact at Syntec Corporation. Justify your response.
- Give your opinion as to whether or not you believe that men and women should have equal treatment in sexual harassment issues. Defend your answer with two (2) examples that support your rationale.
- Suggest four (4) ways that businesses can balance the need for increased productivity with the needs and concerns of the employees. Support your rationale.
- Evaluate the significance of the way Megan handled Marks actions. Next, propose three (3) alternative methods Megan could utilize when dealing with an employees actions. Justify your response.
- Given your personality, hypothesize three (3) ways that you would handle the situation depicted in the case study if you were Mark. Provide support for your methodologies.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
- Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; citations and references must follow APA or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
- Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the students name, the professors name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required assignment page length.