After watching a persuasive speech from the Most Popular TED Talks of All Time, write a 300- to 500-word analysis (1Â½ to 2 pages). Be sure to reference (in a bibliography using APA format) the speech you watched and answer the following questions pertaining to the speech.
- How does the speaker open the speech? What works well in his or her introduction?
- How is the speech organized? Does it flow smoothly?
- What are the main points and are they clear?
- What facts, quotes, stats, or stories does the speaker include?
- How does the speaker use emotion?
- How does the speech utilize vivid language? Provide an example.
- How does the speech end?
- Is the speech effective? Did it persuade you?
The video for reference is in link bellow by Amy Cuddy “Your body language may shape who you are”