Create a power point presentation about your selected environmental issue explaining how energy and and materials flow in your local ecosystem and how this is related to your selected issue..
Power Point assignment:
Identify an environmental issue facing your community.
Imagine that you have been asked to educate the members of your community on this environmental issue
Create a 12- to 14-slide power point presentation about your selected environmental issue.
- An overview of your selected issue.
- The effects of human activities on your community and the biosphere and how this has led to your chosen issue.
- The biotic and abiotic environmental components involved in this issue and how their interaction has affected the diversity of organisms in your environment.
- How energy and materials flow in your local ecosystem and how this is related to your selected issue.
- Some actions those in your community can take to diminish the issue.
Required: Try and use text book for references, outside peer reviewed sources are welcome. Please have speaker notes for each slide (120-word minimum), as well as use pictures to help with the presentation.