Power Point assignment:
Identify an environmental issue facing your community.
Imagine that you have been asked to educate the members of your community on this environmental issue
Create a 12- to 14-slide power point presentation about your selected environmental issue.
- An overview of your selected issue.
- The effects of human activities on your community and the biosphere and how this has led to your chosen issue.
- The biotic and abiotic environmental components involved in this issue and how their interaction has affected the diversity of organisms in your environment.
- How energy and materials flow in your local ecosystem and how this is related to your selected issue.
- Some actions those in your community can take to diminish the issue.
Required: Try and use text book for references, outside peer reviewed sources are welcome. Please have speaker notes for each slide (120-word minimum), as well as use pictures to help with the presentation.