The final project for this course is the creation of a case study analysis and strategy proposal.
Social responsibility is an ethical philosophy that suggests an individual or a group of individuals, such as an organization, has an obligation to act for the benefit of society at large. Corporations in any industry have experienced change in corporate social responsibility (CSR) due to both internal (employee) and external (customer, regulatory agencies, environmental) influences. These influences require leaders to better educate themselves and the organization on their strategy in regard to CSR.
The purpose of this project is to analyze and critique an organization based on what is expected of a corporate strategy in regard to social responsibility.
In this assignment, you will demonstrate your mastery of the following course outcomes:
- Critique social responsibility principles and concepts as they relate to scholarly research, evidence, and real-world relevance
- Analyze internal and external influences to organizational operations as they relate to the effective application of social responsibility
- Analyze the potential benefits and risks of the strategy planning of an organization for ensuring organizational effectiveness
- Develop strategy plans that appropriately draw from modern principles of social responsibility and are substantiated by evidence
- Assess the ethical implications of real-world issues and problems in corporate social responsibility from multiple perspectives