Review the following articles and video:
Answer the following questions regarding what you just read and watched:
- Explain why Aaron Feuerstein felt his decisions were necessary for his company and for his employees.
- Discuss the pros and cons of Aaron Feuersteins decision making, and explain if or how you would have handled his situation differently if you were in his shoes.
- Apply virtue ethics and corporate social responsibility to his situation.
A minimum of 1 reference should be used to reinforce your thoughts. Be sure to include it both as an in-text citation and on your reference list at the end of your discussion post.
Review the following cases:
After you have reviewed the cases above, write an essay that addresses the following:
- Define social responsibility.
- What are the similarities and differences between both companies regarding their corporate social responsibility efforts?
- What positive strides are both companies trying to make with their corporate social responsibility efforts?
- Do you feel that the companies are doing enough with their corporate social responsibility efforts?
- If you answer yes, then what should they continue to do, and why?
- If you answer no, then what should they do differently, and why?
- Apply the corporate social responsibility concept when you res