Resources: Teacher handbooks, studentparent handbooks, and school board policy
Write a 700 1000 word paper to complete this assignment:
Define the roles, responsibilities, and ethics of teachers, students and parents in the process of education, as found in the publication resources (teacher handbooks, student-parent handbooks and school board policy).
Respond to the following items (and other findings that may surface):
- Are codes of ethics written, implied, or evident in the published documents?
- What specific policies address the roles and responsibilities of all parties?
- What unwritten expectations are implied?
- What provisions exist for the principle of due process?
- What additions, corrections, or other ideas might you include to better facilitate improved communication and ethics?