Written Report Criteria
- Report is divided into introduction, main body content and conclusion.
- Introduction – discusses subject, purpose, and scope of report.
- Content – Structure is clearly organized in a logical manner and describes how information was collected.
- Conclusion – clearly stated, documents studentâ€™s point of view about the experience.
- Proper punctuation, grammar, word usage and spelling.
- Length, minimum of 3 pages, maximum of 4 pages.
- Use Times New Roman 12 point font.
- 1 inch side margins and 1 inch top and bottom margins.
- 5 space indent for paragraphs.
I have attached the interviews please feel free to fix grammar on those 🙂