There are two choices for this question. Choose one question for your main post. Be sure to label which choice you selected in your main post. Please address all parts of the question in your main post. Besides your main post, you need to submit two or more replies to the main posts of classmates. You should post at least one reply to a classmate who answered the alternative question.
You may use a source such as Psychology Today, Scientific Mind, etc. Do not use Wikipedia, About.com, Google, etc.
- Research a topic about the how brain affects behavior or neuroplasticity.
- Find one or more articles you read, then summarize in your own words for others in 1-2 paragraphs. Please do not simply quote the article.
- What did you learn that related to or supported what you read about in the course materials on biological psychology?
- What was new or surprising information?
- Describe a time when you had a major misperception about something you witnessed, observed, heard, or felt or a combination of two or three senses?
- When and how did you realize your initial interpretation of the stimuli was inaccurate?
- Using the course material you read on senssations and perceptions, how do you think your senses were fooled?
- What specific connections can you make from the courses readings to help explain your misperception and how our senses can be fooled?