Read the Brawl in Mickeys Backyard case study at the end of Chapter 1 in your text. In a one- to two-page paper (not including the title and reference pages), you must:
- Describe who the relevant market and nonmarket stakeholders are in this situation.
- Describe possible solutions to this dispute that you think might emerge from dialogue between SunCal and its stakeholders.
You must use at least one scholarly source in addition to the text and your paper must be formatted according to APA style guidelines as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
Carefully review the Grading Rubric for the criteria that will be used to evaluate your assignment.
Read the Alcoas Core Values in Practice discussion case at the end of Chapter 5 in your text. In a one- to two-page paper (not including the title and reference pages) you must:
- Describe how you would classify Alcoas ethical work climate. In your description, address which ethical criterion, as shown in Figure 5.1, was used by the company: egoism (self-centered), benevolence (concern for others), or principles (integrity approach).
- Explain the role top management commitment plays in developing the ethical work climate and organizational performance seen at Alcoa.
- Describe the ethical safeguards that are mentioned in the case to support the companys efforts to develop a strong ethical culture.