Final Case Study and Strategic Plan
Your strategic plan must be future-oriented and must:
- Describe Porsches history and its 4Ps (Product, Price, Place, and Promotion).
- Explain the current situation of the organization in the market (industry, market, and general environment analysis).
- Assess the financial performance and condition of the organization.
- Conduct a SWOT analysis (strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and threats) to determine areas that offer opportunities for change.
- Choose three or four areas from your SWOT analysis and explain why the areas you have chosen are essential to your strategic plan.
- Describe your recommended organizational structure.
- Explain your plan to measure the success of your strategic plan.