Based on your annotated bibliography and outline and in minimum of 2 pages:
- Describes the accounting system of your selected country.
- The paper should include how accounting standards are set (including a brief history), the influences of economic, political, financial and cultural factors in the standard setting process, and the future of the standard setting process (based on your opinion and research.)
- Discuss the potential impact of ethical issues on stakeholders if the company does not follow the countrys laws.
- Make sure your paper is free of spelling and grammar errors. Your writing should exhibit appropriate, audience-specific tone and vocabulary tied to the purpose of the research.
- You should include an introductory and conclusion paragraph with your essay
- Include an APA formatted title page and reference page. Remember to include properly formatted references for your credible sources and the 2 journal articles found in the Rasmussen Library online database.
- Â Incorporate suggestions that your instructor gave you on the annotated bibliography and outline assignments.