Retail Store Database: Relationships
- Conduct an in-depth examination and analysis of the database, Week2_RetailStore.mdb (Download Here). Apply the concepts of database systems that you have learned this week.
For example, you may want to include a definition and analysis of these concepts:
- Describe the entities and attributes represented in the database.
- Describe the relationships among the entities in the database.
- Describe the constraints and business rules represented in the database.
- Describe the naming conventions used in the database