Research a federal agency within the U.S. federal government. Consider the complexity of the issues that decision-makers at this agency must consider. Write a research paper of 1,200-1500 words addressing the following:
- Describe the function, mission and scope (work) of the federal agency you have selected.
- Discuss the types of issues this agency addresses.
- Describe the impact this agency has on health care policy and delivery.
- Identify at least one current initiative the agency considers a priority.
- Provide a summary of the initiative.
- Describe how and why a health policy analyst needs to consider policy problems using political and legal analysis.