Imagine that you have been hired by the startup e-Commerce company Sports R US to provide a convenient self-service solution for customers accessing sports products. The Web application would need to be available on mobile devices (e.g., smartphones, tablets, laptops, notebooks). The application also needs to work on multiple Web browsers (i.e.., Chrome, Internet Explorer, Firefox, Safari and others to support self-service tasks. Sports- R-US has asked you to provide a Human-Computer Interaction (HCI) guide for design and implementation of this service.
Note: You may create and / or make all necessary assumptions needed for the completion of this assignment.
This assignment must address the following topics:
- Information Gathering
- Design Strategy
Write a six to eight (6-8) page paper in which you:
1. Describe the following:
- Purpose and goals of a mobile self-service.
- Target segment (audience).
- Audience needs and wants.
- Resources necessary to achieve the desired outcome.
- Design of the Website for mobile devices
- Interfaces applicable to mobile devices.