Scenario: A gaming company has many computer systems, but no formal methodology to make changes to these systems.
Design a 5- to 7-page change management methodology that details the steps that should be taken when a change is recommended for any system. Include the following:
- Sample form the stakeholdersuch as end-user, manager, and so forthfills out to request a change
- Methodology used to evaluate change, including effect on budgeting and resources, such as time or people
- Methodology used to determine whether internal staff or contractors should be used
- Configuration management requirements
- Methodology for handling conflict and other problems
- Method for handling evaluation of completed change