Vulnerability Issues in Cloud Computing Please respond to the following:
- 1.Suppose that you are CIO of a small organization (50 employees) that is considering a cloud migration. You have 10 servers in one data center location that supports an office with staff, a manufacturing plant, and 10 salespeople. Analyze the security vulnerabilities that could be introduced into your environment by cloud computing. Propose the efforts that you would deploy to mitigate them.
- 2.Determine how cloud computing in a large organization could address physical security vulnerabilities. Provide two other areas where cloud computing could benefit a large organization.
Recovery and Continuity in the Cloud Please respond to the following:
- 3.Imagine that you are the CIO of a multinational firm. Propose three ways that cloud computing may be used in addressing recovery and continuity on a global scale.
- 4.Imagine that you are CIO of a midsized organization and you need to highlight five reasons that a cloud migration will be secure for your organization. Determine how using the guidance afforded by Cloud Security Alliance can mitigate risks in your organizations migration to the cloud.
Service-Oriented Architecture (SOA) Please respond to the following:
- 5. analyze the complementary or discrete relationship that cloud computing has with SOA. Examine the SaaS domain as it relates to SOA.
- 6.Imagine that you are the CIO of a small, nonprofit organization. Analyze what it means for a Web service to be interoperable, the issues it tries to address, and why it is so important in the context of cloud computing. Examine this in relation to SaaS.