Write a five to six (5-6) page paper in which you:
- Determine whether you would support white-collar legislation that actively pursues individuals engaged in fraud or schemes via the Internet.
- Analyze the two (2) cases you found during your research to determine the best way to recoup losses.
- Compare and contrast occupational crimes versus avocational crimes.
- Analyze the elements most often associated with political white-collar crime to determine the difficulties in the application of criminal law principles to political white-collar crime.
- Use at least three (3) quality references (in addition to the two (2) legal cases) for a total of five (5) resources. Note: Wikipedia and other Websites do not quality as academic resources.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
- Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; citations and references must follow APA or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
- Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the students name, the professors name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required assignment page length.
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
- Describe the various categories of white-collar crime, including the general nature of the crimes, typical participants, application of technology in crimes, and factors contributing to the crimes.
- Use technology and information resources to research issues in white-collar crime.
- Write clearly and concisely about white-collar crime using proper writing mechanics