Develop the start of a public health program aimed at the community you identified in Assignment 2.
Community: Obesity and Type 2 Diabetes
- Develop a program goal.
- Develop 4 objectives of your program. Objectives should be S.M.A.R.T.
- Be sure to include one of each type of objective
- Process (tell what you are doing and how you will do it; describes participants, interactions and activities)
- Impact (tell how you will change attitudes, knowledge or behavior (short term); describes the degree to which you expect this change)
- Outcome (tell what the long term implications of your program will be; describes longer term impact on community)
- What measures will you use to evaluate each of these objectives (pre/post test, blood pressure, BMI, etc). Explain why the measure you have chosen is the best measure for this objective.