Dialectical behavior therapy (DBT) for the treatment of stalking offenders: A randomized controlled study
Dialectical behavior therapy (DBT) for the treatment of stalking offenders: A randomized controlled study. Law and Human Behavior.
Answer the following questions about your assigned article: Cut and Paste these Questions Into your Discussion Board with your Answers in order to Receive all Your Points. When posting replies, remember to present how your assigned article was the same or different from the one posted and how. You can either attach your original post as a Word Document or you can just cut and paste all the information into the Discussion Board (DB) whichever is easier for you. If you are using a MAC computer, you must submit your information in Word so remember when saving to save in word or it will not show.
- What sources did the researchers include in their literature review (previous studies, relevant theories, sufficient quantity, and current sources?)
- How well did the literature review explain empirical and theoretical knowledge in the area of study, and identify what is known and not known?
- What are the concepts in the study framework and is the framework expressed explicitly (clearly) or implicitly (implied)?
- Does this article use a theory or theorist for the framework? If so, describe it. If not, describe one that could be appropriate.
Article is listed below:
- Rosenfeld, L., Galietta, L., Foellmi, M., Coupland, S., Turner, Z., Stern, S., Wijetunga, C., Gerbrandij, J., & Ivanoff, A. (2019). Dialectical behavior therapy (DBT) for the treatment of stalking offenders: A randomized controlled study. Law and Human Behavior. 43 (4), 319-38. http://dx.doi.org.db08.linccweb.org/10.1037/lhb0000336