- Discuss medial temporal lobe amnesia, emphasizing the cases of H.M. and R.B. What have we learned from the study of this disorder?
- Compare the following three theories of cerebral asymmetry: the analytic-synthetic theory, the motor theory, and the linguistic theory. Describe relevant evidence, and reach a conclusion.
- Identify three areas of the brain that are involved in the regulation of sleep. What is thought to be the function of each area? Be sure to describe the evidence that has implicated them.
- Compare and contrast Parkinsons disease and Huntingtons disease.
- Describe and discuss two important ideas that have emerged from research on the effects of stress on health. Explain the research that led to each idea and why it is important.
Is this part of your assignment? ORDER NOW
Philanthropicprofessor.org is a marketplace platform to connect students with tutors for their academic needs. Our network of tutors will help make study error-free with accurate grammar, context, guidelines, and everything in between. Enjoy top-quality academic guidance by the veteran specialists.