Address the following bullets, and provide an example company for each structure, with supporting rationale:
- Provide an example of one company that should employ the simple structure organizational configuration.
- Provide an example of one company that uses the machine bureaucracy form of structure.
- Describe the kinds of organizations should feature a professional bureaucracy form of structure. Give an example of one such organization.
- Describe the kinds of firms should use the divisional form of structure. Provide an example.
- Describe the types of organizations are best suited to the adhocracy form of structure. Provide an example.
Guided Response: Review several of your classmatesâ€™ posts, and respond to at least two of your peers by 11:59 p.m. on Day 7 of the week. Provide any additional information or examples that you are aware of that may contribute to your classmatesâ€™ classifications. Challenge your peers by asking a question that may cause them to add additional information about their responses in the initial response. You are encouraged to post your required replies early during the week to promote more meaningful interactive discourse in the discussion. Continue to monitor the discussion forum until 5:00 p.m. (Mountain Time) on Day 7.