Review the Ethics in Action scenario in Chapter 7 of your text.
Write a paper of not more than 1,050 words, in APA format, wherein you answer the following questions:
- Does an employer have an ethical obligation to take corrective or preventative action when the employer knows, or has reason to know, that the employee poses a danger to others?
- Does it matter whether the employer has irrefutable evidence that the employee poses a danger to others or whether the employer has only a reasonable suspicion to that effect?
- If an employer has an ethical obligation to take corrective or preventative action, to whom does that obligation extend and what should that obligation entail?
- Does the employer owe any ethical obligation to the employee in such situations?
- What potential torts are demonstrated in the scenario?
- Analyze any potential criminal liability for the employer and the employee.