Use the Capella University Library to complete the following:
- Read Balch and Armstrong’s 2010 article, “Ethical Marginality: The Icarus Syndrome and Banality of Wrongdoing” from Journal of Business Ethics, volume 92, issue 2, pages 291â€“303.
- Read Donaldson and Dunfee’s 1994 article, “Toward a Unified Conception of Business Ethics: Integrative Social Contracts Theory” from Academy of Management Review, volume 19, issue 2, pages 252â€“284.
- Read Singer’s 2010 article, “Integrating Ethics and Strategy: A Pragmatic Approach” from Journal of Business Ethics, volume 92, issue 4, pages 479â€“491.
- Read Sparks and Pan’s 2010 article, “Ethical Judgments in Business Ethics Research: Definition, and Research Agenda” from Journal of Business Ethics, volume 91, issue 3, pages 405â€“418.
- Read Weitzner and Darroch’s 2010 article, “The Limits of Strategic Rationality: Ethics, Enterprise Risk Management, and Governance” from Journal of Business Ethics, volume 92, issue 3, pages 361â€“372.
Submit the Ethical Consideration assignment. In this assignment, you are required to describe how leaders unify their individual ethical orientation with the ethical orientation of the organizations in which they work. In your paper, you must address the following questions:
- What mechanisms are available to leaders to reconcile any differences?
- How does the ethical orientation of the organization impact strategy formulation?
- Written communication: Must be free of errors, scholarly, professional, and consistent with expectations for members of the business profession.
- APA formatting: Your essay should be formatted according to APA (6th Edition) style and formatting.
- Length: At least 5 typed and double-spaced pages.
- References: A minimum of 3 (that are not part of the required course readings).
- Font and font size: Times New Roman, 12-point.
Please review the Ethical Consideration Scoring Guide in the resources to ensure that you have met all the grading criteria for this assignment.
Note: Your instructor may also use the Writing Feedback Tool to provide feedback on your writing. In the tool, click on the linked resources for helpful writing information.