Take the intrapreneurship plan you created for Assignment 2. Think about the people you would need and the skills they need to possess to effectively support your intrapreneurial business idea.
Write a three to four (3-4) page paper in which you:
- Assess the type of team you consider the most appropriate to support your intrapreneur idea.
- Tip: Check Chapter 9, page 282. Click here for help accessing a specific page number in your eBook.
- Explain how you will recruit (both internally and externally) the members of your team.
- Tip: Check Chapter 8, pages 232-234
- Identify the key position to lead your team. Then, create the job posting for the position including salary range.
- Tip: Review job descriptions using your favorite job search engine (e.g., www.careerbuilder.com, www.monster.com, www.jobing.com, etc.), and check common skills and requirements for similar positions. For the salary range, you can visit http://www.bls.gov/bls/blswage.htm orhttp://www.payscale.com/research/US/Country=United_States/Salary.
- Use at least two (2) quality academic resources you have located using the Strayer Learning Resources Center (LRC) / Strayer in this assignment. Note:Wikipedia does not qualify as an academic resource, and neither do web-based blogs.
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
- Apply the four (4) functions of management and effective decision making to efficiently utilize resources and achieve organizational goals.
- Integrate the core human resource management functions and considerations into viable recommendations to meet the organization’s operating requirements.
- Examine team concepts and effective communication in the workplace.
- Use technology and information resources to research issues in contemporary business.
- Write clearly and concisely about contemporary business using proper writing mecha