Read the following scenario:
You are an account manager at a marketing firm specializing in creating green and sustainable marketing plans for businesses that want to improve their effect on the environment. Several businesses have asked your firm to help develop marketing around sustainable products.
Choose one of the following industries and select a company:
- Toy: Mattel, Inc.®, The LEGO Group®, Nintendo® Co., Ltd., or Hasbro, Inc®.
- Health and beauty: Proctor & Gamble®, Johnson & Johnson®, Avon Products, Inc.®, or Revlon Consumer Products Corporation®.
Propose the project to the client and your firm’s upper management in a 1,050- to 1,400-word proposal, identifying three sustainable product opportunities in the product line. (include intro and conclusion)
- Explain how the firm may internally market green and sustainable philosophies.
- Explain the relationship between sustainable products and consumer demand, and how your proposed products meet demand.
- Explain advantages and disadvantages of converting to green philosophies.
- Analyze costs associated with the transitions.