Read the article: Airbnb and the Unstoppable Rise of the Share Economy. A recent trend in the consumer marketplace is the ability for a consumer to share their personal belongings, such as their homes/apartments, autos, tools, bicycles, and so forth. The shared economy has now become a multibillion dollar business.
- Explain how this concept is disrupting our traditional economy.
- Describe whether the shared economy is creating new value for the consumer or if it is just replacing existing business.
- Must be three to four double-spaced pages in length (not including title and references pages) and formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
- Must include a separate title page with the following:
- Title of paper
- Students name
- Course name and number
- Instructors name
- Date submitted
- Must use at least three scholarly sources from the Ashford University Library, one of which must be peer reviewed, in addition to the textbook.
- Must document all sources in APA style a