Please answer the following questions in term of psychology. Provide references
- Give Example of an ethical plan for self-regulation of learning, as described in behaviorist, social cognitive, information processing, and constructivist theories.
- Explain self-regulation theories.
- Give an example of a research proposal to measure self-regulation of learning as explained by social cognitive theories human research.
- Apply self-regulation methods to real-life problems and situations in the field of psychology.
- Discuss the self-regulation of humor expression: A mixed method, phenomenological investigation of suppressed laughter. Robbins, B. D., & Vandree, K. (2009).
Process mining techniques for analyzing strategies in students self-regulated learning