Iinterprofessional Team Collaboration
By successfully completing this assignment, you will demonstrate your proficiency in the following course competencies and assignment criteria:
- Competency 1: Explain strategies for effective interprofessional teamwork and collaboration in health care delivery.
- Identify challenges of working in interprofessional teams.
- Describe strategies to help people work effectively together.
- Competency 2: Analyze the implications of working with interprofessional teams in multifaceted health care settings.
- Explain the meaning of the term interprofessional collaboration from a nursing perspective.
- Explain how interprofessional teams define success.
- Describe the characteristics and qualities of effective interprofessional teams in terms of patient safety.
- Describe the benefits and limitations of interprofessional teams for health care organizations, interprofessional team members, and patients.