- Activity orientation
- Social relations orientation
- World orientation
- Time orientation
- a 10- to 12-slide PowerPoint presentation in which you:
- Compare your preferences in each dimension to those of your culture.
- For the places where you marked yourself differently from your culture, explain what you believe accounts for these differences.
- Explain why cultural patterns are effective for thinking about people from other cultures and understanding cultural differences.
- Predict how knowledge of cultural patterns can be applied to interaction with people from the culture you selected for your Final Project.
Is this part of your assignment? ORDER NOW
Philanthropicprofessor.org is a marketplace platform to connect students with tutors for their academic needs. Our network of tutors will help make study error-free with accurate grammar, context, guidelines, and everything in between. Enjoy top-quality academic guidance by the veteran specialists.