In this unit, you will explore opposing leadership styles found in managers. Likewise, you will explore your leadership style and how you can use your unique skills to effectively manage a healthcare environment.
In a 2-page paper, elaborate on two leaders: one which you determine as effective and the other as an ineffective leader. These individuals do not need to be in healthcare. What are their similarities and differences? Additionally, discuss your leadership style, current weaknesses as a leader, and plans to improve your skills to develop into an ethical and effective healthcare leader.
- STUDENT ELABORATES ON AN EFFECTIVE LEADER
- CAN YOU GIVE AN EXAMPLE OF SOMEONE YOU KNOW?
- STUDENT ELABORATES ON AN INEFFECTIVE LEADER
o CAN YOU GIVE AN EXAMPLE OF SOMEONE YOU KNOW?
- STUDENT DISCUSSES PERSONAL LEADERSHIP STYLE
o WHAT DOES IT INCLUDE AND HOW HAS IT EVOLVED?
- STUDENT DISCUSSES CURRENT WEAKNESSES AS A LEADER, AND PLANS TO IMPROVE SKILLS TO DEVELOP INTO AN ETHICAL AND EFFECTIVE HEALTHCARE LEADER
o WHAT DO YOU NEED TO WORK ON NEXT AND HOW WILL YOU DO IT?