Visit the following websites on Ancient Roman buildings and monuments:
Now with the information from the above websites, go to your lecture notes and your textbook to answer the following.
- Discuss Roman ingenuity in a building.
- Discuss a building or monument that illustrates how the Romans made technical and engineering advancements.
- These can include the Pantheon, Colosseum, aqueducts, baths, etc.
- Be sure to discuss HOW the engineering made it possible for the structure to be built and to function.
Respond to another student
- Read everyone else’s initial posting.
- Choose at least 1 other student’s work to respond.
- Write at least 4 sentences commenting on the aspect of their discussion.
- Feel free to continue the conversation and ask questions too.
- You must complete all parts of this assignment to receive credit.
(Minimum initial posting150 words, response 50 words; 25 points)