- Weekly tasks or assignments (Individual or Group Projects) will be due by Monday and late submissions will be assigned a late penalty in accordance with the late penalty policy found in the syllabus. NOTE: All submission posting times are based on midnight Central Time.
Your textbook discusses the social construction of race, the one-drop rule, and hypodescent. Having discussed issues of discrimination and bigotry in the previous task and reviewed other students experiences, write a paper on the historical and social aspects of race and how societys ideas about race continue to influence individuals, specifically minority groups.
Your paper should address the following: Should be 4 main points
- Please include in your analysis the level of apathy toward minorities on the part of the dominant Caucasian culture in terms of racism in the United States.
- How are Caucasian-Americans influenced by race in society today?
- What can we do to improve race relations in America?
- What are the factors contributing to the state of race relations in todays society?
Is this part of your assignment? ORDER NOW
Philanthropicprofessor.org is a marketplace platform to connect students with tutors for their academic needs. Our network of tutors will help make study error-free with accurate grammar, context, guidelines, and everything in between. Enjoy top-quality academic guidance by the veteran specialists.