ALL THESE ASSIGNMENTS ARE DUE WEDNESDAY AUGUST 24TH 2016 AT 6PM – HAS TO BE ON TIME PLEASE
1) How do government policies and/or regulations factor into changes in economic activity on both a domestic and global scale?
- Give a specific example of a policy or regulation that has helped economic activity.
- Give a specific example of a policy or regulation that has hindered economic activity.
- If you were an economist who was tasked with evaluating this policy or regulation, what are some ideas you would suggest for changing it in a way that would achieve the same goal but not hinder economic activity?
- Finally, state whether or not you enjoy these types of evaluations and if you would consider these types of responsibilities in a future career.
2) Discuss the various ways inflation can hinder economic activity. What are some strategies you might use in your life to deal with rising inflation? How might these strategies change if we experienced deflation?
3) Analyze and evaluate the impact of public policy on economic growth from an ethical and global position. Be sure to be specific as to which ethical posture you are taking. See this website for information on ethical postures.
Also state whether or not you enjoy these types of evaluations and if you would consider these types of responsibilities in a future career. Website: http://www.philosophybasics.com/branch_ethics.html
1)Please reflect on the difference between corporate and social responsibility. Consider if the federal government, as well as healthcare organizations and professionals, have a predisposed duty to social responsibility and justice to those for whom they provide services. How do these organizations reflect their sustainability, and even transparency, through action and behavior?
2) Changes in legislation, regulations, the economic solvency of organizations, and individual socio-economic status have contributed to vast revisions of how, what, and when healthcare services are delivered. What are some legislative policies and regulatory changes that have significantly impacted nursing and healthcare service delivery? How has a recent emphasis on safe and quality patient care caused hospitals and other facilities to review their operations and nursing services?
3) As Americans live longer, a greater strain is placed on the healthcare system, particularly in the areas of funding and labor resource shortages. When examining the hazards and opportunities associated with shifting healthcare expenditure to government, keep in mind that reimbursement may be the single most influential force in how, when, and where services are provided. How have public and private healthcare reimbursement sources, such as Medicare and Medicaid, and the changes to healthcare insurance accessibility from the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act, influenced the way that healthcare is delivered to an aging population?