Research project topic: How does the Juvenile Justice System impact society and offenders? What is the best method of applying Juvenile Justice?
Use the library, Internet, or any other available resources to write a 35-page paper that addresses the following questions:
- Consider the possible stakeholders for your research project. Who are they?
- What social, political, or personal factors might influence the direction of your research?
- What interest groups would be involved?
- What patterns might influence the direction of your research?
- What are the possible policy implications of your research?
- Provide some examples of policies that might result from your research.
|Stakeholders and interest groups||30%|
|Social, political, or personal factors||20%|
|Patterns influencing research||20%|
|Possible policy implications||25%|
|APA citations and references||5%|