Share your journey: How have your thoughts on cultural diversity and minority changed since the beginning of this course and what three key writers most influenced that change? Consider the terms we have discussed: cross-culture, diversity, mestiza consciousness, borderlands, minority, majority, etc. Please respond in a five-paragraph APA essay format with quotes, proper in-text citations, and references.
Please respond in a five-paragraph APA essay format with quotes, proper in-text citations, and references.
Please be sure to include the following in your assignment submission:
- Write a formal, 5-paragraph essay in APA format, including a cover page, in response to this question. Base your answer on your own observations and support your assertions quoting from your assigned readings.
- Review the assigned readings from the course. Highlight quotes, summarize, or paraphrase from this week’s readings and be sure to include an in-text citation in proper APA format (Author, year, p. X).
- We must include three quotes from our readings. When we discuss literature, it is all about the words before us. They are ours to consider and reflect on. So, you will want to make a strong assertion and prove it, or support it, by quoting from the readings. Include three quotes in our essay.
- Create a strong thesis for your essay. A thesis states shares the Author, Title of the piece being explored, and a strong assertion, and ideally will share key discussion points.
- Be sure to include an APA reference page, with intext citation