1. Examine your family. If you are not comfortable with examing your famiily, find a family on television or a movie. You will need to provide a link or reference to the clip.
Discuss the following:
1. How was power distributed in your family of origin?
2. Exapling how you know how power is distributed in your family of origin. Provide at least 3 examples.
3. How do you want power to be distributed in the family or relationship you hope to create in the future?
4. Why is it important to have an understanding of power distribution in families? What challenges might be created if one does not understand the importance of power distrubtion in families?