- Relational Set Operators Please respond to the following:
- A) A relational Database Model allows database users to analyze data thoroughly. To accomplish this, advanced commands such as UNION and INTERSECT may be used. Describe a business scenario where a UNION relational set operator may be used to merge two similar data sets. Within the context of your business scenario, analyze the analysis and data consistency advantages of using a UNION operator rather than simply merging two data sets into one result table.
- B) Suppose you are tasked with finding common data elements amongst various data sets. Specify how an INTERSECT operator may assist you in accomplishing this task. Construct a query that can perform the same function as the INTERSECT operator without using the INTERSECT syntax within the query. Note: The Strayer Oracle Server may be used to test and compile the SQL Queries developed.
2) Advanced SQL and PL / SQL Please respond to the following:
- A) Extracting and interpreting data can be very valuable to an organization. Describe the importance of using sub queries in a database system. Provide at least two business case scenarios to support your response.
- B) A good IT professional is able to be versatile in SQL programming styles. Identify at least two possible advantages of utilizing PL / SQL instead of standard SQL Syntax. Explain whether either syntax provides enhanced code processing capabilities with examples. Note: The Strayer Oracle Server may be used to test and compile the SQL Queries developed.
3) Dependencies Please respond to the following:
- A) Suggest at least three (3) potential challenges of controlling the project schedule when outsourcing critical tasks. Suggest the manner in which you could mitigate such challenges.