The Two Primary Types of Mixed Methods Designs
In Chapter 10 of the text, the author discusses the two primary types of mixed methods designs (pp. 219- 223). After reading the text, paying particular attention to Figure 10.1 on page 220 and Figure 10.2 on page 221, examine this methodology as it pertains to research in criminal justice. Consider the key components, as well as major strengths and weaknesses, of the two primary types of mixed methods design. In your paper
- Identify the major components of mixed methods research design.
- Analyze the major strengths and weaknesses of mixed methods research design.
- Examine the use of such data by criminal justice agencies.
- Must be three to five double-spaced pages in length (not including title and references pages) and formatted according to APA style
- Must use at least three peer-reviewed sources in addition to the course text