- If most youth gangs are racially and ethnically homogeneous, should law enforcement use race and ethnic-specific strategies to fight gang formation and control gang crime?
- On the other hand, should law enforcement strategies be racially and ethnically neutral?
- What dilemmas are created for police departments that pursue each of these strategies?
- Is the likely result institutional or contextual discrimination?
- Which theory of crime do you believe best explains the prevalence of gang crime in the United States?
Is this part of your assignment? ORDER NOW
Philanthropicprofessor.org is a marketplace platform to connect students with tutors for their academic needs. Our network of tutors will help make study error-free with accurate grammar, context, guidelines, and everything in between. Enjoy top-quality academic guidance by the veteran specialists.