- Address the following in 7501,000 words:
- What are some of the characteristics the unit should look for in a potential investigator? Explain.
- In particular, explain why honesty and integrity are critical qualities for investigators to possess.
- What would be the educational level you would recommend for the beginner investigator to possess before being accepted into the unit? Why?
- How would prior experience in the field play a role (if any) in your decision on your educational requirements? Explain.
- What role will previous work history and supervisory recommendations play in the decision making process? Why?
- Be sure to reference all sources using APA
Is this part of your assignment? ORDER NOW
Philanthropicprofessor.org is a marketplace platform to connect students with tutors for their academic needs. Our network of tutors will help make study error-free with accurate grammar, context, guidelines, and everything in between. Enjoy top-quality academic guidance by the veteran specialists.